Thursday 22 November 2012

Day 1062 (22/11/2012)

Busy day, have to take wife's car to the garage to see if the gears are OK (they are not as it's sometimes difficult to get them in gear), go to the gym and also have a meeting later.

And its raining.

Update - 19:30 - It's raining lots. If you no anyone called Noah it might be a good time to give him a call.

I took my wife's car to the car wash today for the first time. Previously I has jet washed it but I took it to a car wash, where they spray your car first then you go through the automated car wash. The man sprayed the car with detergent and then I realised that the car has automatic washers, which I don't know how to turn off. I spoke to the man and he said that if I couldn't turn them off I should turn the engine off and just let the car be pulled along. Next problem was that I realised the car has an automatic handbrake which comes on as soon as you turn the engine off.

In the end the guy had to wash the detergent off he had just put on and I had to reverse out of the car wash as I have no idea how to turn of these automatic features off on the car. I bet the guy at the car wash thought I was a complete W****R.

Thomas had another photo in the local paper today.


Really interesting meeting today with someone who unlike me is thinking on a much larger scale. Could be very interesting.  






No comments:

Post a Comment