Saturday 3 November 2012

Day 1043 & 1044 (03 & 04/11/2012)

I picked up the laminates from the printers this morning.


As my staff keep reminding me I'm a hard man to please and although getting 500 laminates professional printed saved me days of work and they are probably much better than I would have done, there are a few things that could have been done a bit better. When I have used all of these I will get them to put those annoying things right.

I know the other month I was happily giving up doing any more training courses and now have plans to train thousands of people a year but trust me, if it all works out then hopefully I will actually have more time off & more money.

I have a few things to do before going away on Monday but its mostly done. Slightly annoying that I won't be home until Friday evening but sometimes you have to do these things and by combining the course and a presentation it has saved me a long trip up north another week.

Still at least next week I am staying in something a bit better than a premier inn as the closest hotel was the Roundthorn Country House Hotel.

November is a busy time for birthdays in our family. Before my brothers birthday tomorrow it would have been Kim's birthday today, so we will visit the grave and leave a card & flowers for a friend who is greatly missed.

Update - Sunday 14:30 - Had a great curry last night.


Currently on day 4 of Movember and although my mustache doesn't really show up in photographs yet, I think it is quite impressive. When I say impressive you could also use the word annoying, as I do prefer to be clean shaven and it just feels wrong and dirty. 

I feel it is still some way off having to decide on the style of mustache to go for but you do have to think of these things. 


Obviously a toothbrush (Hitler / Chaplin ) mustache wouldn't look right but neither would a Tom Selleck or the Mexican bandit look.


Whatever I go for I think I may end up looking like a fat extra for the Village People.


No comments:

Post a Comment