Wednesday 7 November 2012

Day 1047 (07/11/2012)

Well today the course went much better and we are nearly up to where we should be but these things can be hard work and this is, as there are a few people in the room who are not completely computer literate. When I say not completely computer literate I mean basically people who struggle with the basics.

To be fair they aren't helped by very poor and outdated computer systems but it's very frustrating when you explain something clearly at the font of the room and then your get asked the same question 2 minutes later by the same two or three people every time.

Still look on the bright side it's dinner time soon. I might go for the lamb tonight, followed by cheese & biscuits.

Update - 21:00 - I did go for the lamb shank, followed by the cheese & biscuits.



I'm stuffed now.


No comments:

Post a Comment