Thursday 1 November 2012

Day 1040 (31/10/2012)

We were going to watch James Bond at the cinema today, as it's an Orange Wednesday. I went to the cinema on the way to the gym to buy the tickets in advance but as its half term and wet the cinema was packed but no problem I thought, I would just buy them online later.

Problem 1 - you can't use Orange Wednesday to buy tickets online and my wife hates to pay the full price if you could pay less with a voucher

Problem 2 - we wanted to sit together at the cinema at a reasonable time but checking online it appears that the rest of Taunton had the same idea, so unless we wanted to sit apart or in the front row staring up at the screen and having a stiff neck or wanted to go to the 9pm showing then we will have to go another week.

So we were home on Halloween.


My wife had bought sweets for any kids trick or treating but probably due to my rather grumpy reputation no-one called, so now we have a bowl of Haribo for ourselves.







No comments:

Post a Comment