Friday 16 November 2012

Day 1056 (16/11/2012)

Yesterday when I got to the gym I realized I had only taken a hand towel (actually an old terry's nappy that was never used as a nappy) which I usually use to wipe my face whilst working out, and had forgotten my towel for a shower. I could have gone without a shower but that would of meant also not having a swim and then having to have a shower at home. But I wanted a swim after working out in the gym, so after my shower I had to dry myself with something that was really only big enough to cover a newborn babies bottom. At the end the towel was soaked and I was hardly dry.

Needless to say when I went to the gym today (fourth time this week) I made sure I took a hand towel and a shower towel.

It has been a very grey, wet, cold and foggy day. On days like today you can see why people leave this country for warmer & sunnier places. So to bring some colour in my life I had nachos for a late lunch.


I didn't eat them all, most of them yes but not all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment