Thursday 4 November 2010

Day 312 (04/11/2010)

Busy day yesterday, met my brother for lunch then went out with family and Aunty Kim for dinner as it was her birthday.

Whilst I was out yesterday my daughter recommended my services to someone we both follow on twitter. So now being followed by Emma Kennedy, which unless your into the same comedy stuff that I am will probably mean very little to you but is quite nice.

It's not paid stuff but might be an interesting contact as she is also a writer, so I must start my books soon.

Busy day today, forgetting all the reports that are due in, as I have a meeting at a University to discuss some courses. Hopefully things will work out.

Update - 21:00 - Long day but had a a couple of very interesting meetings, guess where;

That was the view from the office window.

If it wasn't such a bitch to drive to I would work there a lot but will settle with often.

No comments:

Post a Comment