Thursday 11 November 2010

Day 319 (11/11/2010)

Great show last night with Mark Watson.

Been dealing with legal challenge to my company name this morning. Fired off a few emails this morning making my case clear, so I expect a solicitors letter or them to back down.

More likely a solicitors letter but I am confident that I will win. You know the phrase any man who represents himself has an idiot for a client. Oh F**K that's me. Anyway my Grade "E" at O Level Law from 1984 will come in useful.

I have stirred it a bit by copying my emails to the companies trade body which may not be impressed by their bully boy actions.

My new i-phone should be here at lunch time, so its a good day.

Still not been to PC World and my foot is hurting, I think I might have done something to my instep.

Anyway my radio is now on for 11 o'clock. I think we should observe the two minutes silence on the 11th and on Remembrance Sunday. Hope they have the two minutes silence on the radio. If not I will stay quite then play sad music. Time for thoughts of the sacrifice of others on all sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment