Saturday 6 November 2010

Day 314 & 315 (06 & 07/11/2010)

Managed to clear 10 short reports yesterday but still have about 10 long ones to do and to prepare for a presentation up north on Tuesday.

I must rake up the leaves this weekend, even if its raining and get my wife a newish car as her old Scenic is on its last legs and the MOT is due next month.

Update - Sat 17:45 - What a day so far.

I went out and met a guy who was driving slowly (30 mph in a 40 mph area with nothing in front of him) who clearly could not judge distance, as he thought it was too close to him, so he decided to slam his brakes on and have a go at me. I pointed out I thought he was a foolish man. He tried to intimidate me but then thought better of it. Best decision he made today.

Then I took back to PC World the laptop I bought in June, which I picked up yesterday after it took them two weeks to repair it, as they had not fixed it, the stupid lieing useless incompetent tossers. They clearly don't understand customer service so I had to raise my voice to explain the error of their ways.

The manager didn't want to talk to me, but he heard me. I left but have to go back on Monday to pick up a new laptop which I told them to transfer all of my software and files on to. I hope they do it or I might have to speak a bit loud again.

Update - Sun 15:45 - Managed to talk Mr Pix into rake up the leaves for me.

Unfortunately there were too many leaves for he wheely bin, so will have to do it again next week.

Still have some things to do before going up north tomorrow but still have a shed load of reports that need doing.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting how you've left out the part about it being MY car you were driving >_<

    ReplyDelete