Tuesday 30 November 2010

Day 338 (30/11/2010)

A little bit warmer today, not frosty.

I have finished all of my reports. I still have a few to submit but am waiting for documents to arrive. They are all written up and I just need to scan the documents in and then add them to the reports. I can't remember the last time I had done all my work and I was free to actually get on with some other stuff with a clear conscious.

I am in London tomorrow for a couple of meetings and then away all next week on a course but already I can feel the wind down for Christmas, and I hate Christmas.

December might be the month I start writing my books.

Update - 15:00 - More student protests and again Mr Pix is there. However this time he has already signed up with a news agency and is attended the protest with half an eye on the money. He has a few good shots so hopefully they will get used and he will have some cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment