Monday 22 November 2010

Day 330 (22/11/2010)

Had to shout at Mr Pix to get him up early for college. It was only when he was in the bathroom that he remembered he didn't have to be in till 10:30 today, so he's now back in bed.

I got called on Friday afternoon and asked to give a presentation today. I agreed as its for a friend and not that far away but I could have done without it. Especially as I'm not getting paid (and this is for the government not a charity).

Anyway I should have said that Mr Pix took some great photos at the weekend and will link to some of them when he puts them up on the web.

Update - 17:30 - I hate it when clients say "try your best on this one" what do they think, that I don't normally try my best on their enquiries. They don't get charged unless I get something positive so its hardly likely that I wouldn't try, just to waste my own time & money. Tossers.

No comments:

Post a Comment