Tuesday 23 November 2010

Day 331 (23/11/2010)

Currently playing this to Kelly.

Update - 16:00 - My friend has finally signed contracts with a large client. He needs a right-hand man and again offered me the job. The salary (let alone the expenses) would probably be the largest salary I had ever had but I don't want to work regularly in London, don't want to work full time for someone else and don't want to have to do what I used to do. The early mornings, the travelling, the being away from home and the having to talk to people in challenge situations does wear you down and although I could do it it would destroy me within a year or two.

I am happier doing what I do, even though I know it means that I regularly miss out on a lot of money. It seems hard to believe that for moral reasons I actually turn down work as even I think some time I am morally bankrupt or at least ethically challenged, regularly working for both sides.

Happiness is better than money; however I would like more money as I seem to always be spending what I have.

I must start writing, I think that might be the way I'm going to get rich, which is hard to believe given my poor grammar and spelling but thats for someone else to sort out, I will be the ideas man.

5 comments:

  1. Well, assuming she hasn't been conscripted.....Happy Birthday Kelly !!

    Have a great day. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will tell her but she is at work, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. .....an aisle bee yore proof reeda.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. took me 2 reads but i got it, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you made the right decision. Money is nice, but a horrible job takes all the fun out of having it.

    ReplyDelete