Tuesday 2 November 2010

Day 310 (02/11/2010)

Glad I didn't do the leaves at the weekend, there are even more now, the gardens full.

Busy time, things to do.

I know I hate the royals (lots) but really pleased that William and his girlfriend may be getting married as I bet on that about 18months ago. Now all I need is for Harry to crash his helicopter in Afghanistan and I'm in for a nice big payout.

Only joking about Harry, there wasn't an option for him dieing as that would be tasteless and wrong. Every lose of life is tragic even one as pointless as his.

3 comments:

  1. Was that a real bet with the bookies, or a "gentleman's agreement" with someone ? Hang on, you have to be a gentleman to do the latter......so it must be with the bookies.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an actual bet on William marrying before Harry, but there wasn't one for Harry dieing. If there was then it might of encouraged people to take a contract out on him and that would have been wrong ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why on why do you feel the need to rake up leaves?! If you leave them alone they will disappear on their own - it's nature's way you know.

    ReplyDelete