Thursday 14 January 2016

Day 2207 (13/01/2016)

Day three of the course and its going well but 'm just really tired of getting up at 7am, I think 7 days straight will nearly kill me. Plus it is quite cold and really icy at the venue.

I'm not allowed to take any photos at the venue, which is a shame as there is a enigma machine in a glass cabinet outside of the canteen, along with some other important spying type machines.

This might seem strange or extreme but the client and the venue is the local military intelligence and their version of Mi6.

Copenhagen was quite clear today, not that the view is that interesting.

In the evening I decided to go into town and walked in the freezing cold to the metro station, wrapped up against the freezing weather but still cold.


I got off at the wrong stop, so had a look around and came a cross an Italian restaurant, which had actually been recommended to me.

 
 
 

 

 

It was OK,not earth shattering but OK.


No comments:

Post a Comment