Tuesday 12 January 2016

Day 2205 (11/01/2016)

I was up at 7am to get ready to be picked up at 8pm but in my head it was really only 6am and that is far too early for me.

It was still very dark at this time and very cold, in fact there was snow on the ground and as I found out later it was quite icy in places. Luckily I didn't fall over (again) but did and up jarring me knee.

The first day of the course went well, slow but well. That is actually a good thing as it mean that I should be able to fill 5 days quite easily.

The course is finishing at about 3:30pm (so they could pick there kids up) so I was thinking I might see some of Copenhagen but it was very misty.


When I got back to the hotel and caught up with Twitter I found out that David Bowie had died,which was so very sad. A true genius and icon.  

I stayed in and had quite a nice steak & wedges.






No comments:

Post a Comment