Tuesday 19 January 2016

Day 2212 (18/01/2016)

It was nice to have a lie-in but a boring tiring day spent travelling. I had a nice breakfast / lunch at the airport, where I saw a copy of the mermaid statue (which I again didn't see during my visit).




The plane was a little bit more uncomfortable as I was travelling in economy, which really showed in the quality of the meal provided.


It was nice flying over lunch during the day light, and I got to see Windsor Castle.


It was the usual pain at immigration, with my biometric passport still blocked. I explained my issues with the boarder agency officer, who advised me to change my name if I want an easier time, I suggested Mohammed but he didn't laugh.

I will definitely get this sorted out this year.

Then on the coach and home.



No comments:

Post a Comment