Monday 28 May 2012

Day 884 (28/05/2012)

The weather is still lovely.

Off to the gym later, I shall take it easy at first but aim to go several times a week and should soon be slim & fit. OK I am living in a fantasy world but I can dream.

Update - 21:30 - Well me & the wife went to the gym for our induction session this afternoon.


It started by being measured & weighed. I can not remember how short I was, I'm not fat just short as if I was about 9'6" tall I would in fact be the right weight, so I'm not fat just short.

My BMI was within the ideal bracket........... well it was if it was averaged out over two people and the other person was just a skeleton, so actually fat free.

So OK I have a bit of work to do but I will try to go a couple of times a week.

Anyway nice cafe at the gym.


Then home for tea & cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment