Monday 21 May 2012

Day 877 (21/05/2012)

The Olympic Torch arrives in Taunton today so the town centre is closed off, there is bunting everywhere and everyone is happy. Bah Humbug, that's what I say, I was going to pop into town to pay some cheques in but now I can't. I'm driving up north as soon as the torch is within spitting distance.

I'm really not interested at all in all this forced celebration over a torch being taken round to the poor mugs that paid for a corner of London to be updated and for some politicians and royalty to get free tickets.

To be honest I'm not that interested in a load of chemist battling to get someone to run or cycle fast. Yes there are plenty of competitors that are not on drugs, they are in the sports that the telly will just pass over as an oddity. Tennis, Football and a few others should not even be in the Olympics.

Now let me get started on the Jubilee and the German family dictatorship that helps run this country. Actually I'm a bit busy so will save that for another week.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment