Monday 7 May 2012

Day 863 (07/05/2012)

A fairly full weekend of work, cutting the grass, trips to the tip and trips to the garage and also visiting my Mum & Dad or joint shareholders as I like to refer to them (family joke).


Thomas was showing them the photos he took at the boxing event the other week, from which he has had fairly good feedback.

Went to see Stewart Lee with Gary & Kelly last night at the Hippodrome, it was brilliant.

Have a few reports to go through today but will pop over to Mum & Dads to sing Happy Birthday to Dad. Looking on the bright side for Dad only 1 more year until he gets a free TV Licence.

Update - 18:30 - Went over to Mum & Dad's to see him on his birthday, obviously there was cake involved.


Strangely me & my brother had bought my Dad identical Birthday Cards.


Spooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment