Saturday 19 May 2012

Day 875 & 876 (19 & 20/05/2012)

Up early on Saturday to do all the preparation for next weeks course in Preston.

I must also fill out a couple of application forms for things that must be in by the end of the week. annoying extra paper work.

Update - Saturday 21:30 - Busy day doing work stuff, mostly laminates. It is a little bit easier nowadays as I have made them double sided, so in numbers there are now only half the number to do but they take longer to do as they have to be folded right.

Thomas went out for an 8mile run with his mates this morning then spent the day in the pub watching West Ham get promotion to the Premier League and then watching the Champions League final. Kelly has gone to Bristol to see Darren (I know its Derren but it annoys Kelly when I call him Darren) Brown .

Me & my wife went out this afternoon for an hour or so then popped into The Madarin House for an all you can eat buffet on the way back.





This is one of my favorite places but thinking about the gym I limited myself, as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment