Wednesday 30 May 2012

Day 886 (30/05/2012)

Still lovely weather, I hope it stays like this until October but would settle for August.


Busy painting the garden fence today, well OK I'm having the fence painted, well treated anyway. I know its a fairly tatty fence but there seems little point in replacing all of the fence panels. I am going to cover them with some willow or bamboo covering at the weekend so they should all be looking nice then and at a fraction of the cost but mostly at a fraction of the inconvenience of having them all replaced.

At lunch time I shall be heading back to the gym for my third visit in three days.

Update - 21:45 - Went to the gym this afternoon for another full workout and 10 lengths of the pool. So it's not exactly the same as swimming the channel but it is still exhausting after 45 minutes in the gym.

My healthy afters tonight.


Unfortunately this card will be used again in a few weeks time.


Never mind, better luck next time mate.



No comments:

Post a Comment