Tuesday 15 May 2012

Day 870 (14/05/2012)

So my wife is now older than me, being 45 whilst I am still a youthful 44. We went to The River Cottage Canteen in Axminster for dinner on Sunday.


The crab starter was nice but the main meals weren't great. Shame as the food used to be really nice.




Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, sing along.


Two strange things on Monday. First a scrap metal dealer was driving around the streets, like a modern day version of Steptoe & Son. They had a really annoying jingle playing over some crackly speakers.


The second strange thing was that I joined a gym and now I feel better already.

To be honest I joined the gym but due to being a bit busy at the moment I have arranged for my membership to start in two weeks time, when I will go in for my induction session.

No comments:

Post a Comment