Saturday 5 May 2012

Day 860 (04/05/2012)

Had a meeting with a client in the Potters Bar area in the morning. It was quite nice to have a reserved park space, making me feel important but as I had been told it was dress down Friday I looked more far from important.

Before the meeting started one of the people who I was meeting, who I have known for around 10yrs and am reasonably close too, said he not impressed that I hadn't bothered to bring a note book or pen to the meeting. I explained that I had my iPhone that I could make notes with but didn't point out that without my glasses on the presentation he was about to show me was mostly just a fuzzy haze.

The meeting was over by 10:30 so I drove home fairly early but was too tired to do much work. Nice to be home with the family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment