Saturday 16 April 2011

Day 475 & 476 (16 & 17/04/2011)

Well that was a long long day yesterday but quite interesting and it might lead to a few more things.

Yes thats a reflection of me, looking like a tramp in a suit.

I didn't really get to see a lot of London, France of Brussels but I was impressed by the metal ramps on all the stairs on the Brussels underground to help you take your bike on the underground.

Very clever and useful.

Now time to catch up with the stuff that came in yesterday but I must cut the grass this weekend.

Update - Sat 20:15 - Well I've cut the grass but it looks like its been hacked by a nutter, as it was.

I have somebody coming round in a couple of weeks to get the garden done properly as we don't use it but it would be nice to sit out there sometimes with a glass of wine and a wifi signal.

Hopefully I will fix the toilet tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment