Friday 8 April 2011

Day 467 (08/04/2011)

With my Dad still in hospital I offered to put a few bets on for him, for the National & the Masters, so put some money from my credit card onto an online betting site. No problem.

Golly well I can now see how online betting can be addictive, in addition to Dad's bets I put on about 4 or 5 of my own.

I then did a bit of work, making a few of my regular online purchases from secure sites, then bought a few t-shirts from my usual supplier of t-shirts that could easily double as quilt covers.

Then my credit card got stopped for possibly fraudulent action. So they let the online gaming go thru but stopped me t-shirts from who I have made numerous purchases from before.

Can't these credit company get it right, the gambling is the dodgy thing not buying clothes from a local retailer.

Oh well, nearly up to date with all of my work but must do the two presentations I am due to give this week. Hoping to cut the grass at the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment