Friday 15 April 2011

Day 474 (15/04/2011)

Spent a few hours late last night trying to get my laptop working properly and failed. I might just take a hammer to it and start again.

After about 4 hours in bed I got up at stupid o'clock to catch my train to London only to find all services in the South West either delayed or cancelled. I eventually got on my train over 45 minutes late and don't know yet if I will make my connection on the EuroStar.

I treated myself to first class and its very nice. the staff are really friendly and they keep coming round with free drinks and snacks. So far I have had a Danish pastry and a nice banana.

As I'm wearing a suit no-one has asked to look at my ticket. I may just sit here next time anyway.

Update - 09:00 - Second drink and now having a slice of fruit cake.

If it carry's on like this I may have made money by going first class.

Still no-one has asked for my ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment