Saturday 9 April 2011

Day 468 & 469 (09 & 10/04/2011)

The sun is out it's a lovely day & my wife is home today. Bugger I'm in the office.

Hopefully it will still be nice tomorrow so I can cut the grass, which is getting a bit long.

Update - Sat 13:00 - Yesterday I placed a bet for my Dad for Graeme McDowell to win the US Masters. I thought that the young curly haired Irish was a good bet so put a few quid on it.

Unfortunately it was only later did I find out the the young curly haired Irishman is in fact Rory McIlroy.

Usually this wouldn't be a problem but McDowell didn't make the cut and McIlroy is leading by a couple of strokes, so no point putting any money on him now :-(

Between us I think we have back about half the horses in the National.

Update - Sat 17:15 - Well we had a 2nd & 3rd, won about £35 so not quite ahead for the day.

Come on Westwood or Poulter for the Masters, a nice meal out is resting on one of them winning.




2 comments:

  1. Why the big gap ? Have you forgotten to insert something ( photo ) or have you removed something ( photo ) ...???

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, I pasted something that altered the font so left a gap, nothing suspicious

    ReplyDelete