Saturday 2 April 2011

Day 461 & 462 (02 & 03/04/2011)

I have spent all day doing reports, working my way thru the backlog. Next week should be a bit easier and next month even better as one of my main clients should be able to do most of their own work.

Been listening to Adele & Elbow, what fantastic music. It has made the last few days of none stop reports nearly bearable.

I have completed the census to the best of my ability, though it is true to say I have no ability when it comes to using a pen. I failed totally to get my writing in the little boxes or to make it readable. Oh well, I'm sure that won't be a problem.

2 comments:

  1. Paragraph 1 - a victim of your own success

    Paragraph 2 - don't know who these two are but kudos if they make the work more bearable

    Paragraph 3 - PMSL

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. had to google PMSL, very funny, how down with the youth you are

    ReplyDelete