Friday 25 February 2011

Day 425 (25/02/2011)

The other month I did two training courses in two weeks and felt knacked. I said to me wife, "well I won't do that again".

Today I got a call from an old friend who I did some courses for last year, who works for a government agency and has been loosing staff all year due to the cut backs. They have money left in the external training budget which must be used by April, so he has arranged two courses with me next month.

So in March I am doing three courses in three weeks, plus giving three other presentations.

So it will be my most profitable month ever but I think I might have to lock myself away in a darkened room for a few days afterwards.

I am not complaining, I know I am lucky to have a job but just need to alter my work life balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment