Saturday 26 February 2011

Day 426 & 427 (26 & 27/02/2011)

Heard Get Better by Scroobius Pip this on the radio this morning. You must check it out on YouTube.

Why don't they play thing like this instead of Party Political Broadcasts. He speaks more sense in his lyrics than any politician I have heard for the last 20yrs.

Nearly up to date with my work, then I can start preparing for my presentations & courses.

Update - Sun 15:00 - Still not booked a room for tomorrow night or done the presentations for Tuesday & Wednesday. I have done a lot of preparations for he courses coming up and printed off most of the materials and put it in the poly-pockets and zippy packets.

We are having curry later, can't wait for Mr Pix girlfriend to arrive, then we can have dinner. I bought the sauces but have added a few things and it tastes great. Having a Chicken Korma and a Lamb Rogan-Josh, with all the other bits & pieces. Will add a photo later.

No comments:

Post a Comment