Monday 14 February 2011

Day 414 (14/02/2011)

Early start, taking Mr Pix to the train station then off to Portsmouth University for a meeting.

The meeting went well but there was a point when one of the men I was speaking to said "You have got a first haven't you" so I said "A first what" and he said "Your degree, it is a first class degree isn't it" I don't really have to carry on with the story but I laughed and said "No".

We worked something out, which was fine by me but you could tell he was upset not to speaking to an academic equal but why when talking to me would anyone think that I have a degree, I barely have any CSE's and don't hide the fact. I did feel like saying give me an honorary degree then I will be qualified but it seemed that wrong time.

Anyway hopefully that meeting will pay off this year and give me a bit of stability.

Home now and time to do some work before a relaxing evening with my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment