Saturday 12 February 2011

Day 412 & 413 (12 & 13/02/2011)

Its 10:30am and I can't believe that I have been sat at my computer for over an hour and not actually done any paid work yet.

I have done my emails and accounts and also applied to be on an internet advisory board (I know, I have so much free time I thought might as well take up a non-paid position).

Now to get some of these reports done as I am off to a University on Monday to discuss doing some work for them and then I am going away for a day with my wife on Wednesday.

Update - Sunday 19:45 - I've not done as much work today as I wanted but it is compulsory to have wine on a Sunday with dinner, which was a bit like an anti-pasta picnic.

Time for a quick shower then the BAFTA's.

Off to Uni tomorrow to discuss courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment