Thursday 24 February 2011

Day 424 (24/02/2011)

Paul was very good last night but I think I will have to get the DVD and watch the commentary to understand all the "in jokes", though I got a few.

Had my hair cut today as I am busy over the next few weeks.

I am already getting bored and pissed off with the news coverage of William and Kate. I may go away for the wedding or just join a protest. It's about time the world grew up and individuals weren't given titles and roles just through an accident of birth. We should follow the example of the middle rest and get rid of these royal families and dictatorships.

And whilst I am on that, why are the Banks now seizing Gaddafi's assets. He has been a murdering dictator for the last 30+ years. What's Changed. They shouldn't have been doing business with him.

I blame Blair, OK its not all his own fault but lets blame him anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment