Friday 21 January 2011

Day 390 (21/01/2011)

I have had no enthusiasm for work over the last few days. I have sent out emails to arrange things but just haven't done any reports, so not earnt any money. Now I have loads of work and a back log.

If I could just loose one of my big clients my time would just be right. I keep telling them that I am having to cut down but they just can't take the hint.

Plus I have lots of training coming up. I was hoping to go to Norway for a few days to train some people but they obviously fancied a few days in London, so instead of me going over there they are coming over here. Oh well a few days in London at someone else's expense. If it goes well then it should be a bit of an earner but this ones for free.

I know it's wrong to be complaining whilst other people are losing their jobs which is why I can't tell the clients to just go away, just in case things start turning the other way.

Also, Blair, the murdering war criminal scum is back at the Chilcot cover up / enquiry today. I hate listening to Blair speak / lie and normally just turn the radio or telly off if he or his bitch of a wife come on but I will have it on the radio live today, just in case there is a Columbo or Miss Marple moment, where someone actually points out all of his lies.

Of course it would also be a historic moment if someone actually kills and whilst wrong it would be a shame to miss a historic moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment