Monday 10 January 2011

Day 379 (10/01/2011)

Nearly got all of my course stuff done, still loads of work to do and I must sort my laptop out.

The year is only 10days old and I am looking forward to going on holiday all ready.

Not looking forward to the 200mile journey tonight but I am looking forward to ham eggs & chips for dinner before I go.

Update - 13:45 - Getting my laptop ready but the new 3g dongle is not working either, argh!!!!!!!!!!! what a pain in the arse.

Also I started up a Facebook group ages ago slagging off my local Renault garage after receiving poor service from them and today I am having quite a few applications to join it, from people who I have worked out are actually employed there.

What idiots they are thinking I would just let them join.

If only they realized the size of the group, this could be fun to take to the press, how they are trying to infiltrate the worlds smallest group on Facebook.

Update - 22:00 - In Preston after 200miles of rain soaked motorway. Hopefully my laptop is now working properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment