Friday 14 January 2011

Day 383 (14/01/2011)

I love twitter, I think it's great. As well as work things I follow lots of people that I like, who I want to know what they are up to. There are lots of comedians, so lot's of their tweets are funny. If I didn't like someone I would just un-follow them and then ignore them.

I only say all of this as recently I have worked (as a favour and not actually earned any money) on a couple of jobs for a few celebs who have been having really horrible stuff sent to them on twitter.

Life as a celebrity can't always be great. I would like the money that success would bring but really don't want the fame bit, which is just as well as I am likely to have neither.

It is somewhat strange to know that celebrities have been discussing you and that I have had a few tweets and emails from them, though if I told most people they would probably say "Who?"

No comments:

Post a Comment