Saturday 29 January 2011

Day 398 & 399 (29 & 30/01/2011)

Gota get myself sorted for next weeks course. I suppose it shows how many courses I am doing nowadays that I have to go out a buy yet another box of paper from Staples. As well as printing out for the laminates and a few other odd things, I give three handouts, each 9 pages long, so that's 27 pages for 13 delegates on the course, which is a lot of paper.

Hopefully I am doing another course in Jersey this year but I don't think it will match up with any time off my wife has taken, so I will be there by myself, which will be much much cheaper but not as nice.

I was hoping to go to Norway as well but the Norwegians are coming over here, which is a shame as I fancied as few days in Norway at someones else's expense.

I will probably also be doing some stuff in Glasgow and Dublin later in the year, which may sound nice but when I am away working I never really have chance to see anything other than the hotel and the training venue.

It is a bit like the Tony Hancock comedy, The Radio Ham where he has friends all over the world but none in this country. I go all over the place giving presentations and courses but rarely doing anything locally, so there is always lots of driving and staying away from home. Oh well it's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment