Saturday 15 January 2011

Day 384 & 385 (15 & 16/01/2011)

I am doing some work before breakfast but the smell of crumpets toasting is quite a distraction.

Update - Sun 09:00 - Early start still trying to catch up on my work.

Golly it rained lots over night. I want a summer holiday but no doubt when I'm away I will be missing my computer. Might go away for a few days over half term, just to relax.

Update - Sun 14:15 - Santander Credit Card Security you are all a bunch of utter W***KERS, you phoned us. If your rules don't make sense then use common sense you T**SERS.

3 comments:

  1. Common sense seems to be a thing of the past these days.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true but offensive customers are still here, as they found out

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....wonder if the phone conversation was recorded for training purposes ?

    :)

    ReplyDelete