Saturday 1 January 2011

Day 370 (01/01/2011)

It was a quiet New Year, with my wife still full of flu and Kelly at work until 11.

Mr Pix and his girlfriend were here and had a drink but as I was picking Kelly up I couldn't drink and then it seemed a waste to open a bottle of Champagne for midnight and then leave most of it, so I had a Beechems Lemon instead (I have a slight cold but not yet full man flu).

This year I must get more done. Thats more exercise, more tidying up, more career stuff rather than just work, more writing (that's if 3 pages count as a start). I must stop wasting time, money, my life, blah blah blah.

I may go out for short walk later, building up to a longer walk then get back on the bike. Or then again I may not.

Anyway Happy New Year to everyone, I hope your year is good and brings you things you want.

Update - 17:00 - Went for a half hour walk to the local shops to buy some bread. That was todays exercise as I could have taken the car and only taken about 5 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent start to the New Year......and at least you only bought bread, not cakes. Things can ony get better !!

    ReplyDelete