Tuesday 22 August 2017

Day 2793 (22/08/2017)

Well things have taken a bit more of a down turn in my working relationship with my business partner. I have decided it's probably best if we don't talk and only email about work issues but he still doesn't seem to understand that this is actually quite nice & grown up on my side as previously I would have punched him in the face and told him to fuck off.

The gym was exhausting.


As well as being exhausted after the gym I was starving but thankful we had some french bread at home, great with some cheese, tomato and pickle :-)


I have started tidying up all the crap in the house and burnt out my shredder so had to buy a new one but they didn't have any large ones so hope this will last.


My wife made some Chinese thing for dinner, quite nice :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment