Saturday 19 August 2017

Day 2790 & 2791 (19 & 20/08/2017)

The weekend, with still lots that needs doing but aiming to make a nice dinner tonight.

Had to do the recycling but there was a long queue (why do I always forget to do it during the week when everyone else is at work).


Then had to go thru the car wash as some time this morning my car had been used for target practice by a flock of birds .




Inspired by Celebrity Master Chef I was inspired to make something special for dinner, with gnocchi and mushrooms & spinach in a cream sauce for dinner, which was very nice.





It was only when we sat down to dinner did my wife remind me it was what she had for dinner when we went out last week (which I had finsihed for her).


Sunday Thomas and me went for breakfast at my Mum & Dad's then off to Tesco's to get the stuff for dinner and bought my lovely wife some flower.

We had sushi for starters.


Then I made a very nice pan fried cod in butter sauce with vine tomatoes & prawns with new potatoes & samphire, very nice :-)

 





No comments:

Post a Comment