Monday 14 August 2017

Day 2785 (14/08/2017)

Up early as Thomas was unwell, then the morning spent working.

I went off to the gym, where I am now doing 5 minutes on the cross-trainer and then reps of 20, 15, 10 & 5 on some weight machines then finishing with sit-ups, then another 5 minutes on the cross-trainer and then a few minutes on the punchbag.


If I keep adding to my daily routine and keep going every day during the week I should start getting back into shape (I know I have said that before).

Then in the afternoon I had a 90 minute telephone conference call about my Copyright case, which wasn't expensive at all; my solicitor is £300 p/hr and the barrister is only £325p/hr plus VAT, so I should get change out of £3k when you allow for the 3hrs charge to read the material he was sent.

I was trying to hurry them up but no, lets slowly go thru everything for 30minutes first. Saying that it was nice to hear the barrister agree with me and say I might actually not end up out of pocket after nearly 6yrs.

So Court papers should be issued within the next few week to 3 forces and a letter is being sent to the College of Policing explaining the law to them and why if they don't assist us they will be committing a criminal offence (oh how funny would that be to raid their offices and close them down).

Then back to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment