Monday 7 August 2017

Day 2778 (07/08/2017)

Monday and back to work.

I went to the gym today, going upstairs into the gym, with 5 minutes on the cross trainer and then reps of 20, 15, 10 & 5 on some weight machines then finishing with some sit-ups and a few minutes on the punchbag.


Hopefully I will get back into the swing of things soon.

I got a package from Richard Herring today, as I sponsored his program and am hopping to get up to Edinburgh for a couple of days to see some shows this year but if not then I will definitely go next year.


After a fairly active day it is slightly annoying that my highest FitBit score is still from last Wednesday, which upon reflection must relate to how many times I got up and helped myself to another plate full of food at the Chinese restaurant :-(



No comments:

Post a Comment