Saturday 14 November 2015

Day 2145 (12/11/2015)

A busy day in the office with loads to do and a course to prepare for next week.

In the afternoon, a day before their final extension, the local police contacted my lawyer and finally admitted that what happened to me last year was unlawful.

It is a small but important victory in my battle with all of the police forces involved. We now have to agree on how badly I was effected by it (lots both emotionally and financially) and how much compensation they will pay me. It would be nice if it was a life changing amount but it wont be but it will help in my fight against the others.

Then in the evening I went to a friends retirement do in Bristol, which makes me feel old, seeing how the last 30 plus years have flown by.



No comments:

Post a Comment