Sunday 1 November 2015

Day 2133 & 2134 (31/10 & 01/11/2015)

A very busy Saturday but I had to tidy the garden and start getting it ready for the winter.




The gardener is coming round soon to cut the grass as it is too long and too wet for my mower.

I spent the rest of the day doing a very long fairly complex report but I think that the client will come back and ask for some more (which I would rather not do).

My lovely wife bought lots of sweets and chocolates for the the kids calling at our house for Halloween.


Strangely no-one called (again), so we now have a house full of sweets and chocolates, never mind.

Sunday and November already, so time for a new Kylie picture on the calender.


Really busy with reports and the Uni course which is getting closer to finishing (thanks god)

Doing a Chicken Roast for Sunday dinner this week.






No comments:

Post a Comment