Thursday 26 November 2015

Day 2153 (20/11/2015)

Feeling like crap but had to get up early for the meeting.

We were showing our product to a couple of interested parties, who thankfully were friends / acquaintances as the demonstration was appalling.

Thankfully it was nothing to do with me but rather than be negative we were able to take all of the comments as constructive criticism, so I think we learnt a lot from it.

Firstly get the product working properly before you show it and make sure you have a prepared demonstration.

I was hopping to catch an early train home but arrived at the station just as that train was pulling away, so I sat for an hour playing with Twitter.

I got home and was able to relax a bit but had to do a report which took me until 5:30 am, then to bed for a few hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment