Sunday 29 November 2015

Day 2160 (27/11/2015)

On this day my thoughts were with the friends and family of Debbie Leat, who died on this day in 1986 during a chase.


She was a lovely lady, it was a great shock to us all.

It was the first police funeral I went to and a very sad event.

It was a strange day, as today's training session was housed within the College of Policing, who if I get the evidence of what I've been led to believe I will be suing.


It was for a crime intelligence group that is part of the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO), which is now called the National Police Chiefs' Council (NPCC), who I will be suing soon but I have contacted asking them if they wish to settle now.

Most of the staff in the room were part of the West Midlands Police, an organisation which I utterly detest and will be suing when a police force that has agreed to settled (although they are still arguing about the compensation) releases the papers work to me.

The day went well and they asked me to come back.

Then a long drive home.






No comments:

Post a Comment