Sunday 6 September 2015

Day 2078 & 2079 (05 & 06/09/2015)

A busy time and I have actually made a start on writing the course work, which is good but well overdue.

My wife was in Bristol visiting her mother, so we decided to have a curry.


On Sunday we had some Sushi for lunch.


I am definitely in the mood for tidying the house; partly so we can live properly as opposed to in an every decreasing amount of room and also with an eye to moving eventually, and so have started going through things and putting them on eBay.


So far I have uploaded about 11 things, big & small, cheap & expensive (all stored in the box). I intend to get rid of anything I don't need, with lots of non-family things I've only kept for sentimental reasons (mostly my old work stuff) going as I no longer want it. They might not sell, in which case they will be off to the charity shop instead but it will be nice to live in a tidy house, with loads of room, and to have a paypal account with loads of money in it.

In the evening my wife was going out with some people from work, so I had a nice salad, whilst Thomas finished off his curry.




No comments:

Post a Comment