Tuesday 8 September 2015

Day 2081 (08/09/2015)

The meeting last night was great, well we had curry & chilli.



And lovely cup-cakes.


My little chat also went down OK.

Today my arms, shoulder & tummy muscles were quite painful, so I didn't go to the gym. Another reason for not going to the gym is I am now inundated with work, especially as the written University course that I had aimed to write in August but haven't yet written and was told wasn't required until December but I was asked for it today as it's being given to students within the next two weeks.

There is no way I will have it finished but can try and do some of it, do more as its needed. What an utter pain in the arse but slightly my fault.

Today's music like is Charlotte Church, Glitterbombed.


I think she is quite an interesting person, who has come out with a few god political anti austerity statements recently.



No comments:

Post a Comment