Sunday 13 September 2015

Day 2085 & 2086 (12 & 13/09/2015)

Busy weekend but I didn't seem to get much done (certainly not the University course that I have to hand in).

We went to Bridgewater on Saturday afternoon and then stopped off for our usual coffee / chocolate & cake from the drive-thru Costa Coffee on the way back, which was nice.

I made a nice Chicken Roast for Sunday dinner, which rather strangely will be the last one for a while when either of the kids will be with us as Thomas is going to London on Tuesday.

Kelly was coming home late Sunday and will be home for a few days but I will be in Ireland.

Most of my eBay stuff sold, which I was pleased about; although my wife thinks I am silly to sell things that cost lots of money just for a few £'s but I'm pleased to get rid of things I don't need and that are just taking up room.

Some of the stuff, like cartridges and stuff for my old printer cost me quite a lot but I've changed my printer, so I don't need them, they are taking up space and I've already spent the money, so anything I get for them is surely a result. Other things include unwanted raffle prizes and my plimsolls I was given to wear when the nasty police wanted to speak to me, so that is all free money.


So far I have made over £100 (not just on the plimsolls although they went for £3.95) so I'm happy.

Next weekend, or the weekend after if I'm busy I shall be selling some larger items on a Facebook group I've joined, so I wont have to post them as its a site for people who live in Somerset, which should be handy and was recommended to me by a friend who uses it.


No comments:

Post a Comment