Sunday 20 September 2015

Day 2092 & 2093 (19 & 20/09/2015)

It was a long Saturday, taking Thomas to his new place. The car was fully loaded with all the thing his mother had bought for him.


Then we set off for his new adventure.


I was actually quite impressed with the house and the area, it could have been so much worse. Just fingers crossed for him that it all works out.


After my wife had unpacked everything and tided his bedroom for him, we had a very nice pizza & cake in a nearby cafe.



Then we left him and drove home, no tears just feeling very old that both of our kids are now so old they no longer lives with us.


Now time to get on with our own lives (well after I have finished all of my outstanding work).

As its only the two of us now I don't have to do a Sunday roast just to please the kids, so I did a nice rocket, fig, parma ham and halloumi cheese dinner.



With some extra bits to dip (obviously wine was also involved).

All very nice.

My other sold on eBay, so I ended up clearing a whole big box of stuff that I had no need for and after paying all the charges and postage, I ended up with about £165 profit.

My next sales will be for very big items, such as bikes, keyboards and juicers, which I'm going to sell on a local Facebook group, then there are no postage costs.



No comments:

Post a Comment